I’ve done a few videos for the Effortless Gent YouTube channel I’m calling “Come (Online) Shopping With Me”
…and I wanted to put together this post to keep you updated on Black Friday / Cyber Monday menswear deals for the clothing I mentioned in those videos.
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE, GENTS!
I’m updating this page manually as often as possible throughout the holidays, but for the most up-to-date deals, make sure to tap the links of products you’re interested in!
The brand’s site will let you know of all Black Friday / Cyber Monday / holiday deals.
Happy shopping, and happy holidays!
In this post (that will be periodically updated, so bookmark it!), I’m going to link to all the pieces I highlight in the video, so you get the most up-to-date links.
Keep an eye out for all the holiday deals!
If I find other worthwhile offers, I’ll be sure to add them to this post, so make sure you check back!
The Best Winter Boots For Men
Products I mention in the video:
- Chippewa Original 6″ Moc Toe (Amazon)
- Herring Kirkdale Chelsea (website – fast shipping, affordable returns to UK)
- Allen Edmonds Black Friday: boots under $250
- Allen Edmonds Caen Cap Toe (Amazon)
- Allen Edmonds Normandy, alternative to Caen boot (website)
- Timberland Premium 6″ Boot (Amazon)
- LLBean 8″ Bean Boot (website)
- Danner Hiking Boot (Amazon)
- Clarks GORE-TEX Desert Boot (Amazon)
The 4 Best Winter Coats For Men
Products I mention in the video:
- Lands End Expedition Winter Parka (website – 50% off)
- Canada Goose Expedition Parka, upgrade from Lands End (Amazon, Nordstrom has other styles)
- Lands End Quilted Car Coat (website – 50% off)
- Barbour Heritage Liddesdale Quilted Coat, alternative to Lands End (Amazon)
- J.Crew Dock Peacoat (website – 30% off)
- Spier and Mackay Camel Overcoat (website)
- J.Crew Ludlow Topcoat, alternative to Spier and Mackay: (Website – 30% off)
- Uniqlo Black Friday Preview
- Uniqlo Trench Coat (website – 55% off)
- Uniqlo Ultra Light Down (website)
- Allsaints Biker (website)
- Allsaints Bomber (website)
- Allsaints Biker, Cafe Racer style (website)
Other worthwhile deals
Status BT One
I’ve been using these Status BT One wireless bluetooth headphones at home all month and I love em.
The sound is crisp and deep, the headphones are slim and lightweight, and the tech they’re using (Bluetooth 5.0) is legit: pairs quickly and has really low latency (delay).
Black Friday sale 40% off, no code needed
Limited Edition + Favorites from Huckberry
Aer x Huckberry Flight Pack 2
The Flight Pack 2 from Aer is one of my all-time favorite backpacks. It’s so well-designed, comfortable, and easy to carry.
Not to mention it can be a backpack, a briefcase, and a messenger bag, depending on what you need and what’s most comfortable for you.
Aer and Huckberry did a limited edition collab (only 250 made) in an olive green colorway. If I didn’t already own mine, I’d snatch this one up quick!
Aer x Huckberry Flight Pack 2 in Olive Green ($180)
Flint and Tinder Golden Bear Leather Bomber
Holy mother this is an amazing bomber.
US-made, tobacco brown nubuck leather, flap and side-accessible hip pockets, genuine detachable sherpa collar, perfect trim fit.
I want this so badly! Only 10 made.
Flint and Tinder Flight Pack 2 ($998)
Sorel Cheyanne II Rain Boots
If you’re looking for waterproof boots that are like Bean Boots but are not Bean Boots, these Cheyanne IIs from Sorel’s gotcha covered.These have full grain leather uppers, vulcanized rubber outsoles (grippy traction ftw), and heel tabs to get them on easily.
You’ll also find built-in insulation to keep you nice and toasty, a cushioned collar to save your ankles, and overall, just a cool look that’s a bit different from the ubiquitous duck boot style.
They also come in 3 different colorways: Black, dark brown, and tan.
Sorel Cheyanne II (
Hestra Utsjö Gloves in Elk/Fleece (Huckberry Exclusive)
You can’t go wrong with a great pair of gloves. And Hestra, the brand behind these, have been making gloves since the 1930s!
Hestra sources all their own materials (in this case, Nordic elk leather) and produces in their own factories. These gloves are insulated with Primaloft and lined with fleece for extra warmth.
I love the grain on this Huckberry-exclusive leather colorway. MmM! Also there’s a button fastener in case you need to make them tighter at the wrist.
Best of all, the thumb and index finger has touchscreen pads, so you can use your phone outdoors without removing your gloves.
Hestra Utsjö Elk/Fleece gloves (
Bookmark this page for updates throughout the holidays!