For the past two years, I’ve attended a small but growing gathering in Atlanta, GA, called Men’s StyleCon.
The third annual event is quickly approaching and I’m more excited than ever! Before it’s too late, I’d like to invite you to come down and join us.
What’s Men’s StyleCon about?
Men’s StyleCon is a fun, relaxed, and informative gathering of like-minded guys and gals with a focus on men’s style and lifestyle.
Top men’s style and lifestyle bloggers—many of which you probably already read and follow—will be giving presentations on topics such as color theory, common style mistakes, building the perfect wardrobe, health and fitness, leadership, lifestyle, and many other subjects.
There’s also a day dedicated to the business side of menswear and lifestyle websites. If you’re interested in growing a men’s style or lifestyle site of your own, this is the conference to attend, because you’ll learn all the nitty gritty details about how to do it from some of the best in the business.
In general, it’s a weekend spent hanging out with a group of guys from all over the world who share similar interests as you.
Here’s a great video from last year’s event:
Not your typical conference
I’ve never been fully comfortable at style events, mostly because they’ve felt too showy… almost like I had to dress and act a certain way, even if it wasn’t truly me.
You don’t get that feeling with this group of guys. This conference is nothing like that.
Every StyleCon attendee I’ve met is so down-to-earth, and each person is genuinely interested in making a connection, forming a friendship, or simply helping others.
By the way, you also get to spend three days in one location with your favorite men’s style and lifestyle writers like me (nudge nudge), Andrew, Antonio, Aaron, Brock, Raphael, Tanner, and so many others! How often do you get to do that?
Who will be there?
Here are just some of the guys attending this year’s event. Hang out, chat, and learn from these guys for a whole weekend!
- Antonio Centeno from Real Men, Real Style
- Aaron Marino from I Am Alpha M
- Andrew Snavely from Primer Magazine
- AJ Harbinger from The Art of Charm
- Barron Cuadro from Effortless Gent
- Sven Raphael Schneider from Gentleman’s Gazette
- Tanner Guzy from Masculine Style
- Ryan Masters from A Spartan Rises
- Kyle Ingham from The Distilled Man
- Brock McGoff from The Modest Man
- Ryan Magin from Handsome Guy Secrets
- Mark Herro from Sharpologist
- Ryan Michler from Order of Man
- Mark Fonseca from Fonseca Clothiers, Inc.
- Eric Bandholz from BeardBrand
- Jose Zuniga from Teaching Men’s Fashion
- Ted Ryce from Legendary Life
- Tristano from The Urban Gentry
I’d love to meet you!
I had a blast meeting readers at last year’s Men’s StyleCon, and I hope you can make it this year! Click the button below to learn more and register.
Learn a few shortcuts to dressing well
Enter your first name and email, and I'll send you a free eGuide with quick and easy tips you can use today.