Heading out of town this summer? Need outfits for activities both casual and dressy?
Here are some warm-weather packing tips so you travel in style.
I spent some time at the Todd Snyder flagship store in NYC with my pal, Ashley Weston, and she gave me her 3-5 best tips for packing a great-looking, versatile wardrobe when traveling this summer.
If you’re headed somewhere and plan on enjoying a bit of beach time as well as a few nice meals and cocktails, we’ve got you covered.
Some of the stuff we cover in today’s video:
- how to pack as lightly as possible, while still having an extremely versatile wardrobe (works even for long trips of 2+ weeks!)
- the fabrics you should consider bringing for warm-weather locales
- the exact
shirts, pants, and shoes to bring
- the best way to pack your
weekenderor carry-on (layering or rolling method?)
- suggestions for keeping your sport coat or blazer as wrinkle-free as possible
Here are all the products we recommend in the video:
LUGGAGE / BAGS:
- Polo shirts
- Light blue linen shirt
- White linen shirt
- Oxford cloth button down
- Navy linen / cotton sport coat
- Ex-Officio Give-N-Go Sport boxer brief
- Packable fedora (one, two)
- Brown leather belt
- Portable steamer
Hope you enjoy the video and make use of some of these packing tips!
Heading anywhere fun this summer? Let me know in the comments. And make sure to SUBSCRIBE and LIKE the video if it’s helpful!