Simple, foundational clothing. An interchangeable, lean wardrobe. Practical outfits. Smart, sharp style with the flexibility to “make it fashion”.
Less effort getting dressed. A more cohesive wardrobe.
This is what Effortless Gent is all about.
Our goal is to create content that helps the seasoned, established man with little to no style experience add great pieces to his wardrobe that all go with each other.
This makes getting dressed every day simple and straight-forward.
A basic, versatile wardrobe is the goal for some guys, while for others, it’s just the starting point.
Because of this, we also write articles about taking your personal style to the next level.
Hey Gents! I started Effortless Gent waaay back in 2009, when I was in my mid-twenties and wanted a place on the web where I could answer style questions I got from my friends… learn more →
Barron CuadroFounding Editor, Effortless Gent
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re smart, successful, and confident… but that doesn’t always show in the way you dress
- You’re interested in dressing well and looking good, but you don’t want to spend too much time thinking about it
- You notice when other guys are sharply dressed, but you can’t quite put your finger on what makes them look sharp, while your outfits fall flat
- You’re a man over 40 (hence, seasoned and established), and most men’s fashion tips online feel like they’re geared towards twenty-something Gen-Zers
If so, well, you’ve come to the right place.
There’s a good chance you have an idea about how to dress well. But it’s not second nature.
You’re not looking to be some style expert.
You want to learn just enough so you feel confident in your clothes and know how to look sharp… whether you’re headed to a coffee shop with a friend, or into your boss’ office to ask for a promotion.
“What should I do next?”
Download The Lean Wardrobe
Sign up to the email list and get style tips sent straight to your inbox 1-2x a week. I’ll also send you a copy of our eGuide, The Lean Wardrobe, for free 👇🏽
Download Your Copy of The Lean Wardrobe Guide
If you want to start your Lean Wardrobe the right way, sign up to the list below and I’ll send you our free guide! You’ll also receive new style content 1-2x per week. Unsubscribe any time.
EG has helped me transform my overcrowded wardrobe crammed full of baggy dad jeans, hoodies and trainers, into a well organized minimalist wardrobe full of sharp, versatile pieces. The new, more stylish me now gets better service in shops and bars, and I find that some of my favorite pieces get me the most compliments. So cheers Barron, I can’t thank you enough.Simon M.
Beliefs that guide an Effortless Gent
- Your wardrobe reflects and communicates who you are
- Care enough to develop your personal style
- Understand what fits
- Buy fewer, but better-quality garments that you love (and that will last)
- Know the rules, and know how to break them stylishly
- Dress with intentionality and purpose
If you’re looking for a list of Effortless Gent’s best posts, this should get you started.