Simple, foundational clothing. An interchangeable, lean wardrobe. Practical outfits. Smart, sharp style with the flexibility to “make it fashion”.
Less effort getting dressed. A more cohesive wardrobe.
This is what Effortless Gent is all about.
Our goal is to create content that helps the regular guy with little to no style experience build a lean wardrobe filled with great pieces that all go with each other.
This makes getting dressed every day simple and straight-forward.
A basic, versatile wardrobe is the goal for some guys, while for others, it’s just the starting point.
Because of this, we also write articles about taking your personal style to the next level.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re smart, successful, and confident… but that doesn’t always show in the way you dress
- You’re interested in dressing well and looking good, but you don’t want to spend too much time thinking about it
- You notice when other guys are sharply dressed, but you can’t quite put your finger on what makes them look sharp, while your outfits fall flat
If so, well, you’ve come to the right place.
There’s a good chance you have an idea about how to dress well. But it’s not second nature.
You’re not looking to be some style expert.
You want to learn just enough so you feel confident in your clothes and know how to look sharp… whether you’re headed to a coffee shop with a friend, or into your boss’ office to ask for a promotion.
“What should I do next?”
1. Download The Lean Wardrobe, our free eGuide
Sign up to the email list and get style tips sent straight to your inbox 1-2x a week. I’ll also send you a copy of our eGuide, The Lean Wardrobe, for free 👇🏽
2. Join The Effortless Gent Private Facebook Group
Imagine having a supportive, smart, and stylish group of 2400+ guys you can turn to for any style questions you may have. How awesome would that be?!
Luckily for you, that group exists, and it’s FREE to join. Join today »
Here are a few reasons why you should join EG’s private Facebook Group:
Need ideas about how to choose a pocket square? Want to know the best color
Maybe you’re having trouble deciding which
Hoping to get suggestions for the best places to shop? Need to find a tailor in your city? Curious if you should shorten the sleeves on your sport coat? Post in the group and receive recommendations directly from community members.
Ready to join?
It’s quick and free to be a member of the community.
These are the beliefs that guide an Effortless Gent
- Your wardrobe reflects and communicates who you are
- Care enough to develop your personal style
- Understand what fits
- Buy fewer, but better-quality garments that you love (and that will last)
- Know the rules, and know how to break them stylishly
- Dress with intentionality and purpose
If you’re looking for a list of Effortless Gent’s best posts, this should get you started.
- How To Match Clothes: Quick And Easy Color Combos
- How To Be A Gentleman (What is a gentleman?)
- Nine Ways Pitti Uomo Can Improve Your Personal Style
- Ten Habits of Highly Stylish People
- This Little Shift In Perspective Can Instantly Make You Appear More Confident, Sexy, and In Charge
- Style Archetypes: How To Go Beyond Basics And Take Your Style A Step Further
- Travel Light: A Lean Approach to Packing
- Assessing Your Lifestyle: Three Things To Consider Before Building Your Lean Wardrobe
- Lean Wardrobe Pyramid: Create The Perfect Men’s Minimalist Wardrobe
- 10 Big Wins To Help You Dress Sharp, Look Handsome, And Shock Your Loved Ones