Just a quick question today.
Since releasing The Effortless Guide to Graduating Your Style, I’ve gotten some great feedback from those who are currently going through the manual.
A few have even suggested I do personal style consultations for the extremely motivated who want to take the lessons from GYS to the next level, so to speak.
My question to you is this: Would YOU find a personal style consultation helpful?
Let’s say we had one hour…
Riddle me this:
- How would our session go?
- What setting would be most helpful (a mall or department store, basically in the trenches? a room with a whiteboard so we can sketch stuff out? a coffee shop or bar for a casual chat?)
- What kinds of things would you want to cover?
- What kinds of questions would you ask?
- What’s your biggest style hang-up you’re hoping I could help solve?
I’m not even sure this is possible, considering the time and geographic restrictions, but it would be interesting to see if we can pull this off.
So in the comments below, let me know how our one-hour style consultation would go. Also, if you’re local (in the San Francisco Bay Area) or willing to travel to San Francisco for something like this, let me know that as well.
Can’t wait to hear from you!